Friday, 16 March 2007

In the Beginning

How do you start a blog? I guess that's a good question. Should I just get straight into things or do I need to start with introductions? I suppose that there's always the feeling this could be just another one of those one-post-wonders. Perhaps that might happen, but I could be smart and make life easy for myself.

Hmmmm.....

In any case. I suppose a frew introductions are necessary. I live in Auckland, New Zealand - a long way away from anywhere really I suppose although here it doesn't usually feel that way. We do have colour TV and the internet here in New Zealand, believe it or not. And there aren't actually that many sheep in the country. I don't think that I will want to go into too much specific stuff, especially considering the nature of this blog.

Anyway, what I plan to do in this blog is generally re-tell a few of the roleplays and hot cyber-sex sessions that I find myself having on the net surprisingly frequently. Hopefully it will be of some interest not just for me, but also for a few other people over time.

No comments: