Friday, 16 March 2007

Roleplay

So I like to roleplay. Sometimes I get pretty "into it" with things and can get a little carried away if I may say so myself. Some of my interests are a little unusual as you might see. I will try to justify things in the future.

J: come play with daddys toy
J: i know how much you enjoy playing with daddys big toy ..you think its a lollipop dont you my lil baby
Babyslut: mmmm... oh yes i do daddy
Babyslut: i love playing with it
J: i know how hard my lil baby plays with it to get to the cream in her daddys lollipop dont you honey
Babyslut: oh yes... i love the cream that comes out of your lollipop daddy
Babyslut: i especially love it when you stick your big lollipop deep inside me
J: i come and lay in my babys lil bed ..with my big toy bulging in my underwear ..ohhh yess i love putting my big throbbing thick lollipop into my baby .till my lil baby squeals in please
Babyslut: mmmm... oh yeah i'm such a little baby for you to play with
Babyslut: i love that you enjoy how little and tiny i am
J: ohhh yes my lil baby .you are daddys lil toddler ..daddys precious baby honey
Babyslut: oh yes.... that i am
Babyslut: i love how you play with my tiny little body
Babyslut: knowing that it's yours
J: yesssssssss my lil baby ...you are all mine ..daddys lil sweet darling
Babyslut: mmmm... so what are you going to do with my little body daddy?
J: i am going to kiss it ...suck in places and lick it all over and then push my babys big toy into you honey
Babyslut: your big toy? are you sure it's going to be able to fit inside me?
Babyslut: it looks really big
J: well daddys gonna try honey ... dont you want daddys creammy filled lollipop baby ... i know my baby does and she loves the look in daddys face when it gets soo red ....is horsey horsey your fav game honey
Babyslut: oh yes i want it inside me
Babyslut: i just don't know how it will fit
Babyslut: it's so big... OMG it just keeps getting bigger and bigger as well
Babyslut: it's thicker than my arm daddy
J: ohhhh daddddy knows it wont fit in my baby girl .... daddy just knows how much to push in to not hurt my lil baby ...i know how my lil baby in her naughty pigtails loves to bounce up and down o daddys big lollipop ..ur little pig tails against my face
Babyslut: that's Ok daddy.... i want you to push it in, even if you have to hurt me
J: how does my lil baby like to be when daddy will push his big lil baby lollipop into her bare young hot tight small girl pussy
Babyslut: on my back... with my legs up over your shoulders
Babyslut: if they're long enough to reach
Babyslut: like i'm folded in half
J: ohhhh your legs are soo tiny honey...but daddy still tries to pusy your legs over his shoulders while he fucks his tiny lil precious baby
Babyslut: oh yes daddy... fuck your little baby girl
J: fucking my lil baby girl ..climbing on top of my lil baby girl but being careful that i dont bring myself upon my lil baby ...as i hold myself up with my hands pushing my body up as i ram my big hard cock in and out of you
Babyslut: ooohhh... ohhhh.... OMG it's so biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
J: i know honey..dont you love it baby ...pushing more of my big hard cock into oyu soo deeep..as you squeal loudly in pain and pleasure
Babyslut: ooowwww....... ow it's sore... but damn it's good ddaddy
Babyslut: come on fuck your little toddler daughter like you mean it
Babyslut: i know you wanna truly fuck me hard daddy... fuck me so hard you really hurt me


And then he disappeared. What a sad one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your roleplays are amazing! Please, contact me and let's create many, MANY new entries for this blog. I promise, you won't be disappointed. You are amazingly talented and, I'm sure, beautiful.